Child Custody Attorneys in Castle Rock
Each experienced Castle Rock child custody lawyer from Travis Law Group recognizes that following a divorce, the former spouses continue as co-parents. Therefore, we assist you in developing and formalizing a parenting plan that serves the best interests of each child. A parenting plan should ensure the child’s safety and well-being, minimize conflict, and facilitate the transition to a new family configuration.
Our negotiation and litigation skills help you reach the most beneficial parenting plan.
Our child custody lawyers use effective negotiation and litigation skills to arrive at a legally-binding plan that protects your parent-child relationship. A typical plan addresses the following:
- Parenting time: Decide how the parents will divide care and responsibility for each child throughout the year. This includes a schedule for overnights and visitation, as well as appropriate communication between the parents for the child’s benefits.
- Parent/Child Contact: Set up contact between each child and the parent who does not have the child in his or her care at the time.
- Decision-Making Process: Identify how parents will make decisions about the child’s upbringing.
The Castle Rock child custody lawyers of Travis Law Group help you navigate all of these issues in a way that provides long-term stability to your family.
We Know Colorado Child Custody Law
Our child custody law lawyers draw on years of child custody law experience, right here in Colorado Springs. As past chairman of the Colorado Springs Family Law Bar and a speaker at family law conferences, we stay on top of the latest cases and rulings in colorado family law. And we have assembled a talented and passionate team of lawyers, paralegals, and staff, enabling us to diligently and expeditiously handle your case. We will respect your wishes and work to advance your interests while maintaining the highest standard of ethical, legal, and professional integrity.
Our attorneys practice many aspects of Colorado law including:
- Child custody
- Parenting time
- Decision making responsibility
- Child support
- Father's rights
- Mother's rights
- Grandparent's rights and visitation
What sets us apart?
At Travis Law Group, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of advocacy and support for our clients. We build relationships on trust and integrity and we value open and honest communications. We strive to respond to your phone calls and emails within one business day - we even provide our cell phone for emergency legal situations. And we keep you updated on the status of your case as it progresses.
Services we offer in Castle Rock
- Family Law Castle Rock CO
- Divorce Castle Rock CO
- Military Divorce Castle Rock CO
- Child Custody Castle Rock CO
- Child Support Castle Rock CO
- Spousal Maintenance Castle Rock CO
- Post-decree Matters Castle Rock CO
- Prenuptial Agreement Castle Rock CO
- Personal Injury Castle Rock CO
More info about Castle Rock
Castle Rock is a home-rule municipality that is the county seat of Douglas County, Colorado, United States. The most-populous municipality of the county, it had 48,231 residents at the 2010 United States Census, with an estimated population of 64,484 as of 2019. It is named for the prominent, castle tower-shaped butte near the center of town. Midway between Denver and Colorado Springs, Castle Rock is part of the Denver metropolitan area and the Front Range Urban Corridor.
Castle Rock Colorado Map