Attorneys in Air Force Academy
Travis Law Group PLLC, formerly Anderson & Travis, has served the Pikes Peak region for 20+ years. Each Air Force Academy attorney and paralegal at Travis Law Group provides skilled representation in a variety of legal areas. Our attorneys and paralegals work as a team to keep you informed and provide experienced and thoughtful service. Travis Law Group is committed to seeking justice and providing skilled, aggressive, detailed representation to our clients.
We provide quality legal services, specializing in personal injury and family law. A former JAG attorney, Rich Travis is especially qualified to handle military family law matters. We also represent clients needing assistance with appellate and civil matters such as breach of contract issues, probate matters, and wrongful death claims.
Experienced legal negotiators and litigators help you reach a desirable outcome efficiently.
Each Air Force Academy attorney from Travis Law Group is an experienced litigator who aggressively represents your interests in any setting. Where resolution can be reached by agreement, we utilize different types of negotiation strategies to obtain a desirable outcome in an efficient and effective manner. This approach helps to settle the less contentious issues up-front and to identify the matters that may eventually require judicial assistance. When a court hearing becomes the best option, we are skilled at advocating on your behalf before a judge.
We Know Colorado Law
Our Air Force Academy lawyers draw on years of law experience, right here in Air Force Academy. We have a talented and passionate team of lawyers and staff, that enable us to diligently and expeditiously handle your case. We will respect your wishes while being upfront and honest with legal advice. We will work to advance your interests while keeping you informed and maintaining the highest standard of ethical, legal, and professional integrity.
Our attorneys practice many aspects of Colorado law including:
- Dissolution of Marriages; Declaration of Invalidity (Annulment)
- Legal Separations
- Allocation/Establishment of Parental Responsibilities
- Prenuptial agreement
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Same-Sex Divorce/Separations
- Post-Decree Modification of Maintenance
- Contempt issues arising from Non-Compliance of Domestic Orders
- Personal Injury (Motor Vehicle Accidents, slip & fall injuries, wrongful death claims)
- Military Retirement Pay Division
- SBP Coverage
- Restraining Orders/Temporary Protection Orders/Permanent Protection Orders
- Resolution of Subrogation/medical liens resulting from your Personal Injury
- Federal Torts
- Civil litigation; contract disputes, enforcement of promissory notes
What sets us apart?
At Travis Law Group, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of advocacy and support for our clients. We build relationships on trust and integrity and we value open and honest communications. We strive to respond to your phone calls and emails within one business day - we even provide our cell phone for emergency legal situations. And we keep you updated on the status of your case as it progresses.
Services we offer in Air Force Academy
- Family Law Air Force Academy CO
- Divorce Air Force Academy CO
- Military Divorce Air Force Academy CO
- Child Custody Air Force Academy CO
- Child Support Air Force Academy CO
- Spousal Maintenance Air Force Academy CO
- Post-decree Matters Air Force Academy CO
- Prenuptial Agreement Air Force Academy CO
- Personal Injury Air Force Academy CO
More info about Air Force Academy
Established in April 1954, the United States Air Force Academy occupies 18,000 acres on the north end of Colorado Springs. It serves as an air force base and undergraduate college for officer candidates. The academy currently enrolls 4,000 cadets as undergraduates, employs 723 faculty members, and serves a community of about 25,000. Military members account for about 470, or 65 percent, of the faculty. Those not directly involved in undergraduate operations include active-duty airmen and women as well as medical, security, fire response, and family care personnel. In addition to cadets, faculty, and staff, the academy welcomes tourists at the Barry Goldwater Visitor Center.
The academy’s sports teams are known as the Air Force Falcons and compete in the Mountain West Division of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). During its fiftieth anniversary in 2004, the academy received national historic landmark status. The United States Post Office issued a commemorative stamp, and a historic plaque was installed on the base to honor the designation.
Air Force Academy Colorado Map