Attorneys in Green Mountain Falls
Travis Law Group PLLC, formerly Anderson & Travis, has served the Pikes Peak region for 20+ years. Each Green Mountain Falls attorney and paralegal at Travis Law Group provides skilled representation in a variety of legal areas. Our attorneys and paralegals work as a team to keep you informed and provide experienced and thoughtful service. Travis Law Group is committed to seeking justice and providing skilled, aggressive, detailed representation to our clients.
We provide quality legal services, specializing in personal injury and family law. A former JAG attorney, Rich Travis is especially qualified to handle military family law matters. We also represent clients needing assistance with appellate and civil matters such as breach of contract issues, probate matters, and wrongful death claims.
Experienced legal negotiators and litigators help you reach a desirable outcome efficiently.
Each Green Mountain Falls attorney from Travis Law Group is an experienced litigator who aggressively represents your interests in any setting. Where resolution can be reached by agreement, we utilize different types of negotiation strategies to obtain a desirable outcome in an efficient and effective manner. This approach helps to settle the less contentious issues up-front and to identify the matters that may eventually require judicial assistance. When a court hearing becomes the best option, we are skilled at advocating on your behalf before a judge.
We Know Colorado Law
Our Green Mountain Falls lawyers draw on years of law experience, right here in Green Mountain Falls. We have a talented and passionate team of lawyers and staff, that enable us to diligently and expeditiously handle your case. We will respect your wishes while being upfront and honest with legal advice. We will work to advance your interests while keeping you informed and maintaining the highest standard of ethical, legal, and professional integrity.
Our attorneys practice many aspects of Colorado law including:
- Dissolution of Marriages; Declaration of Invalidity (Annulment)
- Legal Separations
- Allocation/Establishment of Parental Responsibilities
- Prenuptial agreement
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Same-Sex Divorce/Separations
- Post-Decree Modification of Maintenance
- Contempt issues arising from Non-Compliance of Domestic Orders
- Personal Injury (Motor Vehicle Accidents, slip & fall injuries, wrongful death claims)
- Military Retirement Pay Division
- SBP Coverage
- Restraining Orders/Temporary Protection Orders/Permanent Protection Orders
- Resolution of Subrogation/medical liens resulting from your Personal Injury
- Federal Torts
- Civil litigation; contract disputes, enforcement of promissory notes
What sets us apart?
At Travis Law Group, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of advocacy and support for our clients. We build relationships on trust and integrity and we value open and honest communications. We strive to respond to your phone calls and emails within one business day - we even provide our cell phone for emergency legal situations. And we keep you updated on the status of your case as it progresses.
Services we offer in Green Mountain Falls
- Family Law Green Mountain Falls CO
- Divorce Green Mountain Falls CO
- Military Divorce Green Mountain Falls CO
- Child Custody Green Mountain Falls CO
- Child Support Green Mountain Falls CO
- Spousal Maintenance Green Mountain Falls CO
- Post-decree Matters Green Mountain Falls CO
- Prenuptial Agreement Green Mountain Falls CO
- Personal Injury Green Mountain Falls CO
More info about Green Mountain Falls
Green Mountain Falls is a statutory town in El Paso and Teller counties in the U.S. state of Colorado. The population was 640 at the 2010 census. In 1968, officials in Green Mountain Falls conducted a resurvey of the 1890 legal description of the town’s corporate limits and found “that the town hall, the magistrate’s office, the post office, the community center, the civic swimming pool, and nearly half of the residents are located outside city limits” and were forced to redraw the legal boundaries.
Green Mountain Falls Colorado Map