Attorneys in Manitou Springs
Travis Law Group PLLC, formerly Anderson & Travis, has served the Pikes Peak region for 20+ years. Each Manitou Springs attorney and paralegal at Travis Law Group provides skilled representation in a variety of legal areas. Our attorneys and paralegals work as a team to keep you informed and provide experienced and thoughtful service. Travis Law Group is committed to seeking justice and providing skilled, aggressive, detailed representation to our clients.
We provide quality legal services, specializing in personal injury and family law. A former JAG attorney, Rich Travis is especially qualified to handle military family law matters. We also represent clients needing assistance with appellate and civil matters such as breach of contract issues, probate matters, and wrongful death claims.
Experienced legal negotiators and litigators help you reach a desirable outcome efficiently.
Each Manitou Springs attorney from Travis Law Group is an experienced litigator who aggressively represents your interests in any setting. Where resolution can be reached by agreement, we utilize different types of negotiation strategies to obtain a desirable outcome in an efficient and effective manner. This approach helps to settle the less contentious issues up-front and to identify the matters that may eventually require judicial assistance. When a court hearing becomes the best option, we are skilled at advocating on your behalf before a judge.
We Know Colorado Law
Our Manitou Springs lawyers draw on years of law experience, right here in Manitou Springs. We have a talented and passionate team of lawyers and staff, that enable us to diligently and expeditiously handle your case. We will respect your wishes while being upfront and honest with legal advice. We will work to advance your interests while keeping you informed and maintaining the highest standard of ethical, legal, and professional integrity.
Our attorneys practice many aspects of Colorado law including:
- Dissolution of Marriages; Declaration of Invalidity (Annulment)
- Legal Separations
- Allocation/Establishment of Parental Responsibilities
- Prenuptial agreement
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Same-Sex Divorce/Separations
- Post-Decree Modification of Maintenance
- Contempt issues arising from Non-Compliance of Domestic Orders
- Personal Injury (Motor Vehicle Accidents, slip & fall injuries, wrongful death claims)
- Military Retirement Pay Division
- SBP Coverage
- Restraining Orders/Temporary Protection Orders/Permanent Protection Orders
- Resolution of Subrogation/medical liens resulting from your Personal Injury
- Federal Torts
- Civil litigation; contract disputes, enforcement of promissory notes
What sets us apart?
At Travis Law Group, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of advocacy and support for our clients. We build relationships on trust and integrity and we value open and honest communications. We strive to respond to your phone calls and emails within one business day - we even provide our cell phone for emergency legal situations. And we keep you updated on the status of your case as it progresses.
Services we offer in Manitou Springs
- Family Law Manitou Springs CO
- Divorce Manitou Springs CO
- Military Divorce Manitou Springs CO
- Child Custody Manitou Springs CO
- Child Support Manitou Springs CO
- Spousal Maintenance Manitou Springs CO
- Post-decree Matters Manitou Springs CO
- Prenuptial Agreement Manitou Springs CO
- Personal Injury Manitou Springs CO
More info about Manitou Springs
Manitou Springs is a home rule municipality in El Paso County, Colorado. The town was founded for its natural mineral springs. The downtown area continues to be of interest to travelers, particularly in the summer, with many one-story small shops, restaurants, and pubs, as well as a creekside city park with a children’s playground made from unusual materials. Among other services, shops sell clothing, candy, souvenirs, and outdoor recreation. The main road through the center of town was one of the direct paths to the base of Pikes Peak. Barr Trail, which winds its way up Pikes Peak, is accessible from town. The subdivision Crystal Hills was added to the municipality in the 1960s.
Manitou Springs Colorado Map